Within 60 days of your wedding you can go and get your marriage license. Here is what you need to do to get your marriage license if you have not yet:
1. Both the bride and groom need to go together to apply for the marriage license.
2. You may obtain a marriage license from any town hall in NY and get married in any town in NY.
3. You will both need to bring your birth certificates and picture id.
4. The cost of the marriage license depends on the town hall. The cost can range from $25 to $40.
5. The marriage ceremony can not performed within 24 hours of getting the marriage license.
6. The town hall will provide you with the marriage license to bring with you on the day of the ceremony.
Please let us know if you have any questions about obtaining the marriage license and we wish you both all the best of luck and love throughout your marriage.